- 3 pounds chuck roast
- 3 teaspoons kosher salt
- avocado oil
- 1 can (14.5 oz) Diced Tomatoes
- ½ cup Noble Made Classic Marinade
- 1 can (4 oz) Diced Jalapeño Chiles, Drained
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 2 cups Bare Bones Beef Bone Broth
- 1 pack tostada shells, for serving
Cut chuck roast into large chunks. Season with kosher salt.
Instant Pot Method:
- Set IP to saute mode and add in about 1 tbsp of avocado oil. Once hot, add the chuck roast pieces and brown on each side for 2-3 minutes.
- While chuck roast is browning, in a large bowl, add diced tomatoes, Noble Made Classic Marinade, diced jalapeño chiles, chopped onion, minced garlic, chili powder, cumin, and Bare Bones Beef Bone Broth. Mix until well combined.
- Turn the instant pot off from saute mode, add the tomato mixture to the pot, seal it, and cook on high pressure for 70 minutes. Once done, let it naturally release for 10 minutes before removing the lid.
Slow Cooker Method:
- Preheat a cast iron skillet over medium-high with avocado oil. Once hot, brown the chuck roast on all sides for 2-3 minutes.
- Once browned, add chuck roast to the slow cooker, and the diced tomatoes, marinade, diced jalapeño chiles, chopped onion, minced garlic, chili powder, cumin, and bone broth. Cook on low for 8-10 hours or high for 4-6 hours.
Remove chuck roast from instant pot or slow cooker, shred with two forks.
Serve the shredded beef on top of the tostadas and add your favorite toppings (i.e. guacamole, pico de gallo, sour cream, finely diced onions, etc.)