- 4 chicken breasts
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ¾ cup Organic Chicken Bone Broth
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ½ cup sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- fresh basil, thinly sliced (for garnish)
- salt and pepper, to taste
Preheat your oven to 400 degrees and heat a skillet over medium high heat.
Next, season your chicken breasts with salt and pepper. Once the pan is hot, add cooking spray or oil and brown your chicken for 2-3 minutes on each side. Transfer chicken to a separate oven safe dish.
Turn the burner down to medium low and add your garlic to the pan. Sauté the garlic until aromatic then add the chicken bone broth, lemon juice, and heavy cream and give it a good stir.
Add your Italian seasoning, sun-dried tomatoes and parmesan cheese and stir again. Pour your sauce over the chicken in the baking dish.
Place the dish in the oven and bake for 18-20 minutes, then serve immediately.