- 3 packets Instant Lemon Ginger Bone Broth
- 4 cups water
- 1 inch ginger, peeled and minced
- 1/2 lemon
- 2 inch piece of lemongrass, minced
- 1 large carrot, julienned
- 1/2 bell pepper, julienned
- 1/2 lb bok choy, or 1 stalk, sautéed
- 2 packages of ramen noodles (about 3 oz each)
- 1 large chicken breast, cooked and sliced
Bring 4 cups of water to boil and reduce heat to simmer.
Whisk the contents of bone broth into water until dissolved. Add ginger, lemon, lemongrass, and vegetables to broth and simmer for 15 minutes or until carrots are tender.
Add in ramen noodles and cook until tender, following package instructions.
Serve with sliced chicken, sliced jalapeños, and a drizzle of sriracha.