- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 2 bell peppers, cut into 2-inch pieces
- ½ pineapple, cut into 1-inch slices
- 1 red onion, peeled, quartered, and then cut into 2-inch pieces
- ¼ cup Sweet and Tangy BBQ Sauce
- Bunch cilantro
Soak bamboo skewers in water for 30 minutes before assembling the kebabs.
Once the skewers are soaked, preheat grill on high. Add the chicken, bell pepper, pineapple, and red onion, alternating until the skewer is full. Place on a large plate and repeat the process until there are no ingredients left. Season the kebabs with a generous pinch of salt. Grill on high until the edges are charred, about 6–8 minutes. Using a pair of grilling tongs, rotate the kebabs, cover, and grill until the chicken registers 165º with a digital instant-read thermometer—about 6 more minutes. Transfer cooked kebabs to a large serving tray and brush generously with sauce. Top with fresh cilantro leaves and more sauce for dipping.